What is Email Marketing
Every email sent to potential, or current customer is email marketing. It usually involves using email to communicate advertisements, customer updates/notifications and is meant to build loyalty, trust and brand awareness.
Five Key Steps to Email Marketing
- Establish your goals
- Build your email list
- Select the type of email campaigns you want to create
- Create your email campaign
- Measure your results
An effective email marketing strategy can generate sales and customer loyalty. To get the highest possible return on your email marketing investments, you first need to understand where to use email in your overall digital marketing plan.
Hot Tip: The number one point of using email marketing is to help convert current prospects into customers and current customers into loyal customers.
Top 3 Reasons to use Email Marketing for Business
- To educate people about the features and benefits of your products or services, differentiate your business from your competition
- To help increase customer loyalty and referrals by sending emails that strengthen your customer relationships
- To provide customers with important updates and notifications that will make their experience with your business easy and seamless