Digital Content and Social Media Basics
On your own time, learn the ropes of digital content and social media from industry experts: master key skills to create and execute a digital content strategyEnroll in Course
Digital content and social media marketing is the process of creating valuable & relevant content to attract, acquire, & engage an audience.
Our Digital Content & Social Media Basics Course explores the principles of a digital content strategy, how to create personas, define a Tone of Voice, set strategic goals & direction, create a content calendar, understand content types & how to align them to your customer journey & content pillars..
You'll learn how to write, edit, & design digital content - with specific preference to social media (Facebook and Instagram) as well as choose the right mix of material & how to promote it & you'll also learn the basics of measuring & reporting the return on investment of your digital content.
YOUR LEARNING OUTCOMES
- 27 lessons in audio, text and imagery designed to train your memory for better learning retention
- Learn 'Hot Tips' that real companies & agencies follow in everyday digital content activities
- Learn end-to-end from digital content strategy, creation, design, promotion, publishing & reporting on KPI's
- Learn how to produce a social content strategy optimised for a specific audience
- Learn what Apps and tools to use to make your content professaional and engageing
StartWhat is a Customer First Content Strategy
PreviewWhat is a Sales and Marketing Funnel
StartContent Audiences - Who are you Talking to?
PreviewHow to Create Content Audience Personas
StartWhat Are Content Pillars
StartContent Strategy Goals & KPI’s
StartHow to Measure Return on Investment (ROI) of Content