Digital content marketing is the process of creating valuable & relevant content to attract, acquire, & engage an audience.
Our Digital Content Foundations Course explores the benefits of digital content marketing, how to create personas, define a Tone of Voice, set strategic goals & direction, create a content calendar, understand content types & how to align them to your customer journey & SEO strategy.
You'll learn how to write, edit, & design content, as well as choose the right mix of material & how to promote it, & you'll also learn the basics of measuring & reporting the return on investment of your digital content strategy.
We also give you the rundown on what kinds of jobs there are in Digital Content & what capabilities you'll need to score a role.
YOUR LEARNING OUTCOMES
- 27 lessons in audio, text and imagery designed to train your memory for better learning retention
- Learn 'Hot Tips' that real companies & agencies follow in everyday digital content activities
- Learn end-to-end from digital content strategy, creation, design, promotion, publishing & reporting on KPI's
- Learn how to produce a content strategy optimised for SEO, UX, Social Media & Websites
- Learn how to promote digital content on a website and social media