User Experience (UX) Fundamentals
Learn the ropes of User Experience Design and Research (UX)
User experience (UX) is all about catering to the design of a product, for example, a website or mobile app to meet the needs of users.
The number one goal in UX is to enhance user satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, & overall joy in the interaction between the user & the product (website).
The general process of any UX work involves UX Research followed by UX Design.
UX Research is the starting point for any product design. Research teaches us about users, their behaviour, goals, motivations, their pain points & their needs from a product.
UX Design follows the research phase and the overall objective is to design platforms that allow users to get what they came for in the most natural & pleasurable way possible.
Our UX Foundations Course will teach you the benefits of performing user experience research, the different types of research & how to choose the right method for your needs. You’ll learn how to conduct usability testing, how to interview participants & how to analyze & present findings from UX research.
You’ll then learn the UX Design Process and design outputs, including creating user stories, wireframes & prototyping. You’ll also discover a high-level overview of planning & implementing research & design.
We also give you the rundown on what kinds of jobs there are in UX Design & UX Research & what capabilities you’ll need to score a role.
- 24 lectures and five short quizzes designed to train your memory for better learning retention
- Learn the process and different UX Research methods, including Eye tracking, Interviewing & Testing
- Learn about different research types – qualitative, quantitate, behavioural, attitudinal
- Learn how to do user testing, A-B multivalent Testing & user interviews
- Learn how to analyse and present research findings and make recommendations
- Learn the end-to-end UX design Process including creating user stories, wireframes, & prototyping
We're Sydney, Berlin & New York-basedTechnologists, Creatives, Marketers
We’re a collection of digital specialists (perhaps experts) based in Sydney, Berlin and New York, working full-time for some rather epic, global brands within the Digital Economy. We're friends and we've been colleagues over the years, we're endless learners, seekers, creators and mutually passionate about social equality.